Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
Sulphurik
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
954 posts
Posted - 2018/06/26 :  22:18:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sulphurik's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
quote:
Originally posted by djscavenger:
I'll be picking these up for sure.

Also I wouldnt mind a Go Mental/ DJ Kaos anothology if you do more in the future

That's a good idea scavenger. His track Delirious came into my mind recently, good to hear it again.

On DJ Kaos subject...heard this track in a mix. Didn't take me too long to discover what the track was.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,937 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2018/06/27 :  02:31:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by djscavenger:
I'll be picking these up for sure.

Also I wouldnt mind a Go Mental/ DJ Kaos anothology if you do more in the future

That's a good idea scavenger. His track Delirious came into my mind recently, good to hear it again.

On DJ Kaos subject...heard this track in a mix. Didn't take me too long to discover what the track was.

On Happy2bHardcore Chapter 6, Anabolic Frolic had this track listed as "Visa - All I Need (DJ Kaos Remix)"

I have spent many a time typing that into youtube and never getting a video. Thanks!! So this tune is it's own track, not a remix of Visa? (even though I know Visa's track came first)

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2018/06/27 :  08:24:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
oooooooooooooooooooor DID it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDm4bgBpi8

DUN DUN DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/06/28 :  16:26:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
All UK ore orders shipped today, internationals tomorrow.

CDJay

Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2018/06/29 :  10:22:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
If only Hardcore Underground would make an effort to talk to their customers. Been trying to get an answer to my question for three days almost, messages keep getting "read" status but never replied to. I love the label but holy shit CUSTOMER SUPPORT??

My SOUNDCLOUD

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/06/29 :  10:58:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Odd, will ask what's going on.

(I am no longer on FB as was driving me slowly insane)

CDJay

Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2018/06/29 :  13:50:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
It's not an overly complicated question either... I mean, I can probably pirate it instead if answering me is bothersome. :P

My SOUNDCLOUD

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/06/29 :  20:21:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
It's been a while since I've bought anything from HU, so I might consider picking up copies of these. I haven't had much exposure to old school, so these might be a good way to change that.

The obligatory question: the email says the tracks were remastered with modern technology and techniques. Does that mean loudness war?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/06/29 :  23:29:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
No. It means they were carefully sourced and mastered to sane standards with zero regard for loudness wars or brickwalling. Because... Who wants that?

Edit: Dear god grab the Sharkey album too; surprisingly few left and couldn't be more seminal without a crisis team waving uv lights over bedding.

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2018/06/29 23:33:24
Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/06/30 :  02:43:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Edit: Dear god grab the Sharkey album too; surprisingly few left and couldn't be more seminal without a crisis team waving uv lights over bedding.
CDJay

No need to worry. I bought the completionist edition back in October. No UV lights needed to witness the liquid happiness that has resulted from this purchase.

Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2018/06/30 :  07:19:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
No. It means they were carefully sourced and mastered to sane standards with zero regard for loudness wars or brickwalling. Because... Who wants that?

CDJay

So am I getting any response or help to my question I asked on FB?

My SOUNDCLOUD

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,075 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/06/30 :  07:47:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:

So am I getting any response or help to my question I asked on FB?

Well he did say that he's not reading FB any more, but someone should be managing the HU page... considering I saw someone posting a reply from the HU account a mere 15 hours ago

quote:

CDJay

Whoever handled Sharkey's stuff seems to have wanted it

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2018/06/30 07:50:49
Craig Cairney

United Kingdom
137 posts
Posted - 2018/07/13 :  00:55:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craig Cairney's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm surprisingly a bit late to the party with ordering these two CD's. I'll be on it ASAP though! This is the kind of s**t that still interests me.

Having sacked off Facebook (permanently) the other month, I'll need to pay closer attention to this forum for all my Hardcore news. Using HHC on a regular basis - Feels like 2005.

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,937 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2018/07/13 :  04:49:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
What version of Come & Follow Me is on the album? It's not the same as Bonkers 3.

Craig Cairney

United Kingdom
137 posts
Posted - 2018/07/13 :  21:31:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craig Cairney's homepage  Reply with quote
I wonder if they've put the Fade & Bananaman remix on?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page