of 56

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,064 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/07/17 :  20:33:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by tenfold234:
Hey CDJay. On Brisk's latest Sunday show he played a remix of See the Stars by Trixxy. Its a Haze remix, don't think it ever got released. I know that See the Stars was on the original Bonkers label. Is this this remix and the original part of the label batch thats coming up.

Also did you guys ever recover the DAT for Body Groove by Stormtrooper and Social Outcast. It never got a digital release and AMS told me one that they lost the DAT and thats why

Haze just released it, so go check that thread out

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
fender2k1

United States
30 posts
Posted - 2018/08/15 :  21:41:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fender2k1's homepage  Reply with quote
any updates?

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/08/17 :  21:37:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Nothing good: after interminable delays it now looks like Sharkey won't talk to me ever again so it's... In flux. At best.

Rest assured I'm less thrilled than you. I'll do what I can.

CDJay

robertybob

United Kingdom
328 posts
Posted - 2018/08/17 :  21:49:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robertybob's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Nothing good: after interminable delays it now looks like Sharkey won't talk to me ever again so it's... In flux. At best.

Rest assured I'm less thrilled than you. I'll do what I can.

CDJay

I'm impressed that you achieved what you did! 5 years ago people wouldn't have believed most of his back catalogue would have been made available again, but you persevered and made a lot of people happy.

Still, there's the TNC stuff to look forward to, that's going to be great!

For your next challange; digitalised Raverbaby back catalogue? If anyone can it's you!!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/08/17 :  22:01:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Internal debate was that the project was suicide. We did better than expected, or could realistically be demanded.

It's worth understanding it was this or nothing. With this instability I now have to cancel the vinyl, and I will still try to secure what I can. I was in a great mood until this latest incident, and I will never understand why people I help do the right thing inevitably turn on me and leave me carrying the proverbial can. Yet, they do.

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2018/08/17 22:23:23
Not Happy
Starting Member

Aruba
2 posts
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  02:47:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Not Happy's homepage  Reply with quote
Well that sucks its not really a completionist edition then if most of his tunes arnt going to be released. I am grateful for what was put out and every ones hard work that was put in to this but its waaaay below what i expected for the price, i was hoping (as everyone else) for Bonkers 1 toy town but knew it would be a push but as advertised it did say *every* tune he had a hand in. So is that really it or can we expect these illusive Bonkerz and Kaotic label dumps?

Edited by - Not Happy on 2018/08/18 04:46:38
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  06:06:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
The label catalogues, and various unheard mixes of Sound Assassin, were whst I was supposed to be getting when I went down. The toy town variants are Hixxy related so there is still hope for them.

I'm not saying "this is it", but in terms of providing information I've been trying to get things moving since April and if now asked for an update it would be disingenuous of me to feign optimism when the other party flat out said not to contact him ever again on Monday.

He may well change his mind or mood, but given my total lack of understanding *why* it's happened I can't really extrapolate odds or timeliness.

CDJay

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  06:30:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
So sharkey once again lives up to his reputation of being a complete c***

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,064 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  07:24:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
excluding what happened to the Hardcore Energy 2, is that a recurring theme when it comes to Sharkey?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Craig Cairney

United Kingdom
137 posts
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  07:34:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craig Cairney's homepage  Reply with quote
I have lost so much respect for Sharkey over the last few years. Not that he will care, but he has acted like a massive twat on too many occasions.

Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  11:19:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage  Reply with quote
CDJay how have you not had a massive breakdown and/or completly ****ed this industry off?! I dont no how someone can come up against so many obstacles and keep moving forward without sticking that middle finger up and saying "**** this" because alot of people would have done by now and for a lot less. You deserv a knighthood sir CDJay! 🤣

Lara B/Galaxia
www.soundcloud.com/dimples-80

Producer of hardcore, house, trance and hardstyle [2005-2023]

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  11:30:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
And there will still be morons complaining that they didn't get every last tune they were expecting.

Edited by - djDMS on 2018/08/18 12:12:37
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  11:53:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Honestly, Sharkey has had various health issues this year and, frankly, I haven't had the best year ever.

It may all end up being fine, and I'm still entirely committed to getting everything that is possible.

I can't, however, keep giving updates that end up being wildly inaccurate.

As soon as I know more, I will let everyone know!

CDJay

Dookie77

United Kingdom
46 posts
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  12:55:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dookie77's homepage  Reply with quote
Wow ,what a dick move! Surely there are contract obligations he has to honour? Its not as though the completionist bundles have been file shared(as far as I know) so that cant be an excuse. Oh well,I suppose he got his dollars worth out of it. I wonder what the USHers would think of it?

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  12:59:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
How does that bode for his supposed appearance at HU/HAS? A DJ set and an MC set... ?

urrgh.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 56 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 43  44  45  ... 52  53  54  55  56
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page