of 56

Author Thread  
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  13:20:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
How does that bode for his supposed appearance at HU/HAS? A DJ set and an MC set... ?

urrgh.

Is that the 'mystery' Halloween event?

*Edit* Just seen it.

Be interesting to see what happens there.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - djDMS on 2018/08/18 13:40:12
Not Happy
Starting Member

Aruba
2 posts
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  13:50:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Not Happy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
The label catalogues, and various unheard mixes of Sound Assassin, were whst I was supposed to be getting when I went down. The toy town variants are Hixxy related so there is still hope for them.

I'm not saying "this is it", but in terms of providing information I've been trying to get things moving since April and if now asked for an update it would be disingenuous of me to feign optimism when the other party flat out said not to contact him ever again on Monday.

He may well change his mind or mood, but given my total lack of understanding *why* it's happened I can't really extrapolate odds or timeliness.

CDJay

Ok, sorry i hope i didn't sound ungrateful as i said i am grateful of all the hard work you and others have put into this and what we have so far really doesn't disappoint, but what does disappoint is that one of my favourite Djs/producers of the last 20+ years is fobbing of the fans of his work. Nvm and again thx!.

Dookie77

United Kingdom
46 posts
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  14:50:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dookie77's homepage  Reply with quote
Ganarkey just looks like a complete prick now,especially after he said a while back about how he would be helping and supporting HU with the business model like his now not so "completionist edition". Looks like this will be another chapter to add to the HU book(which I think should be in the style and format of the Mr Men books).

And as for HAS v HU I expect he will cancel last minute.

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  15:24:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
And there will still be morons complaining that they didn't get every last tune they were expecting.

Nothing against HU or CDJay, but that is the product we were promised and paid a decent amount for. I don't see how that would make people morons. I hope it all works out, both for CDJay's sanity and for my personal collection.

Edited by - Impulse_Response on 2018/08/18 15:25:31
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  16:58:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
quote:
And there will still be morons complaining that they didn't get every last tune they were expecting.

Nothing against HU or CDJay, but that is the product we were promised and paid a decent amount for. I don't see how that would make people morons. I hope it all works out, both for CDJay's sanity and for my personal collection.

Ok. Morons blaming HU.

I have no issue with people being unhappy at not getting what they were expecting

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  17:32:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
quote:

Aye, this.

I hope that Sharkey feels better soon, and that things can be sorted out. There are a lot of us loyal fans of his music out here who just want to carry on enjoying his music, but digitally!! So, fingers crossed.

Will come and give CDJay and sharkey back rubs if it will help!

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,064 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/08/18 :  21:46:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
There are a lot of us loyal fans of his music out here who just want to carry on enjoying his music, but digitally!! So, fingers crossed.

and legally for that matter :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2018/08/19 :  07:58:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
Its simple really although it wouldn't be pretty

a few people that bought the complete bundle take Jonathan Kneath to small claims court, force him to pony up the music or HE refunds people the money since he is now a lying rip-off cu nt.

-----
EDIT: Take him to Judge Rinder - it would be awesome to see a drugged up loser being ripped apart on the telly
-----

Because if I had paid out for something at that value and he was the block, that would be exactly what I would be doing right about now, I would drag him backwards through the thorniest bush I could find to get what he owed me.

CDJay, I hope going forward you nail people down to legally binding contracts that have ramifications. Sharkey had let you down once already (USB Remix thingy), you already knew he was unreliable so I would really like to think that you had something in place on this one or you might have left yourself exposed... 100x 100 quid refunds won't help you much

Edited by - GrahamC on 2018/08/19 08:03:45
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2018/08/19 :  08:42:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Just out of interest, how much has everybody had so far?

I bought the CD (to support HU, not Sharkey) because I was less than a big fan (personally more than musically) and knew what I was getting.

I have so much respect for the HU crew and what they're attempting to achieve, so much in fact, that I don't even care if Blu the roof never happens!

Saying that, it won't stop me taking the absolute piss out of them when they team up with Stomp! In Leeds next month

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2018/08/19 :  08:59:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Just out of interest, how much has everybody had so far?

edit: to avoid confusion, the stem mix tracks are considered as batch 1

D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\shark
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Sharkey DJ Mix Disc 4.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD1\01 - Sharkey - Product Of Society (Fracus & Darwin Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD1\02 - Sharkey - Distant Dreams (Jakka-B Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD1\03 - Sharkey - Anything She Wants (Gorilla Tactics Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD1\04 - Sharkey - Lazerbeam Addict (A.B Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD1\05 - Sharkey & Trixxy - Genesis (M-Project Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD1\06 - Sharkey feat. Lisa Abbott - Bonkers Anthem (Al Storm Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD1\07 - Sharkey - Therapy (A.B & Cyrax Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD1\08 - Sharkey & Arkitech - Dual Illumination (Arkitech's HHC Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD1\09 - Sharkey, Odyssey & Arkitech - Black Rain(Chris Ross & Darwin Remx).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD1\10 - Sharkey - Sound Assassin (Cube Hard Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD1\11 - Sharkey - Todays The Day (Fracus & Darwin Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD1\12 - Sharkey - Sci Fi (SynthWulf Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD2\01 - Sharkey, Arkitech & Odyssey - Black Rain.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD2\02 - Sharkey & Arkitech - Quadraphonix (2015 Stem Update).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD2\03 - Sharkey & Arkitech - Dual Illumination.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD2\04 - Sharkey, Kevin Energy & K-Komplex - Anna (Cube Hard Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD2\05 - Sharkey & K-Komplex - Overdrive (Ephexis Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD2\06 - Sharkey - OCD.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD2\07 - Sharkey - Pumpin' Religion (Inverse & Orbit1 Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD2\08 - Sharkey - Bang Like A Mother.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD2\09 - Sharkey - Ascending Angels (Vocal Mix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD2\10 - Sharkey & Stormtrooper - Lazerbeat Addict.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD2\11 - Sharkey & Arkitech - Never Say Die.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD2\12 - Sharkey & Oli G - Sci Fi.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD3\01- Marc Smith Vs Safe & Sound - Identify the Beat.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD3\02 - Ham & Sharkey - Don't Stop.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD3\03 - Devestate & Sharkey - Terrabeat.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD3\04 - CLSM Vs Sharkey - Wicked MC.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD3\05 - Sharkey - Sound Assassin (Instrumental Mix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD3\06 - Sharkey & UFO - Terra Nova.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD3\07 - Sharkey & Eclipse - Mind Launch.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD3\08 - Sharkey & Druid - Bonkers Anthem.wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD3\09 - Seb - Rainbow Islands (Sharkey Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\CD3\11 - The Vampire - Teknostorm (Sharkey Remix).wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\10 - Sharkey - E-Nuff (Exclusive Mix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Druid & Sharkey - Bonkers Anthem 00s.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Entity & Darwin Feat MC Sharkey - 21 Days(VIP Mix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Hixxy & Sharkey - Toy Town(Darwin Remix Big Kick).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Hixxy & Sharkey - Toy Town(Darwin Remix UK Kick).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Kaos & Ethos feat. MC Sharkey - Get Rockin 2006 (AMS Remix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Kaos & Ethos feat. MC Sharkey - Get Rockin 2006 (Gammer Remix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey & AMS - Motion Maker.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey & CLSM - Wicked MC (Marc Smith Remix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey & CLSM - Damage.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey & Darwin - Rockandrolla.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey & Eclipse - Mind Launch.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey & Eclipse - The Warning.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey & Kevin Energy - Wise Up Get Stupid Outro.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey & Kevin Energy - Wise Up Get Stupid.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey & Marc Smith - It's All Just Hardcore.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey & Marc Smith - Utopia.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey - Anything You Want (Gorilla Tactics More Vocal Remix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey - Ascending Angels (Dan Phillips).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey - Genesis (Doughboy and Ian K Remix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey - Gravy Beatz (Douglas Remix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey - Gravy Beatz (Instrumental).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey - Gravy Beatz (Vocal).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey - I Robot (Greg Peaks Remix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey - I-Robot.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey - Never Say Die (Kevin Energy Remix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey - Pumpin Religion.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey - Time After Time.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 2\Sharkey - We're In Heaven Now.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Darwin & Entity feat MC Sharkey - 21Days(Hard Edit).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Eclipse - Ultraworld 5.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Hixxy & Sharkey - Toy Town (United Dance Exclusive Mix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Kaos & Ethos - Get ****ed (Transcend & Cyrax remix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - Anything She Wants.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - Bang Like A Mother (Joey Riot Remix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - Damage (Remix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - Like A Maniac.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - My Everything (Instrumental).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - My Everything.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - Today's The Day.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - Where Shall My Wondering Soul Begin.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey & CLSM - Acid Child.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey & CLSM - Wicked MC (AMS Remix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey & CLSM - Wicked MC (Exclusive mix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey & Trixxy - Genesis.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - Ascending Angels.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - D-Stroy.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - Lo-Tek.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - My Everything (Ham Rmx).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - Overdrive (K-Komplex Remix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - Overdrive.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - Sound Assassin (Vocal Mix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - Therapy.Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Completionist Batch 3\Sharkey - Todays the day (Darwin's new day mix).Wav
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Stem Mix Tracks\Arkitech - Ready To Move (Synthwulf Remix).Mp3
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Stem Mix Tracks\Cube Hard - 2D Sci Fi.Mp3
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Stem Mix Tracks\Darwin, Obie and Mr. E - StereoSonic (A.B Remix).Mp3
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Stem Mix Tracks\Ham & Sharkey - Don't Stop.Mp3
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Stem Mix Tracks\Rikki Arkitech ? Shadow Of A Memory (A.B Remix).Mp3
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Stem Mix Tracks\Sharkey & Arkitech - Where Shall My Wandering Soul Begin (Finnbarr Remix).Mp3
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Stem Mix Tracks\Sharkey - Ascending Angels (Douglas Remix).Mp3
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Stem Mix Tracks\Sharkey - Can You Feel (C.R.A.F.T Mix).Mp3
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Stem Mix Tracks\Sharkey - Funk Da Hardcore.Mp3
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Stem Mix Tracks\Sharkey - Lizard Lounge.Mp3
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Stem Mix Tracks\Sharkey - LoTek (Oli G Remix).Mp3
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Stem Mix Tracks\Sharkey - Pumpin Religion (Inverse & Orbit1 Remix).Mp3
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Stem Mix Tracks\Sharkey - Terrabeat (Darwin Remix).Mp3
D:\UKH\Sharkey - Tech NoIR\Tech Noir Stem Mix Tracks\Sharkey - The Awakening (Joey Riot Remix).Mp3

Edited by - arpz on 2018/08/19 09:05:21
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/08/20 :  15:19:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
I'll be putting up the Revolutions + Product Of Society CD singles (mixes) end week, as well as corrected Ultraworld 5 and Kevin Energy remix of Never Say Die.

Will see what else I can rustle up!

CDJay

tenfold234

Canada
75 posts
Posted - 2018/08/21 :  00:44:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tenfold234's homepage  Reply with quote
What exactly is his problem with HU. Was there something about the album that he did not like. Was he not getting paid enough. I know piracy wasn't an issue as the completionist hasn't been leaked. Or was it becoming a problem that people were demanding that he cooperate with giving music in regular time as supposed to Sharkey Time which is every decade or so he will decide to release a tune or 2.

Well at least I got the unreleased stuff that I wanted so there is that.

Is there anyway that HU can deal with Kevin Energy instead of Sharkey for the Bonkerz/Kaotik back catalog as he had them up on his Nu Energy store. I know its not DATs so they can be properly remastered but it would be something until Jon pulled his head out of his ass.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/08/21 :  11:03:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
The plan actually is for Fracus to go to Kev to get the label stuff, so well judged.

Not sure what the "problem" is; not sure it's HU, per se.

I'm not being oblique or evasive; I genuinely have no idea what the problem is, what I've done that caused it, or what I'm now supposed to do about it. Meh!

CDJay

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,064 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/08/21 :  13:48:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
yea... if it's a AHDH fit, anyone or anything is in the crosshair.

And I'm not saying it because it's a common thing among AHDH/ADD, because my brother has it... and slight paranoia (Illuminate exist and they killed Tupac) and superiority complex...

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/08/21 :  14:07:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
It's all seemingly sorted, I will have the outstanding label stuff soon.

CDJay

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 56 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 44  45  46  ... 52  53  54  55  56
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page