Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
Diskard
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 posts
Posted - 2018/03/12 :  01:02:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Diskard's homepage  Reply with quote
Way too many butt hurt peoples. Gammer has achieved all he can in the scene, you do something long enough and it can demotivate you to the point of anxiety and depression. Expression & Passion can be explored in so many ways with music, he does not owe anyone anything on top of that he succeeded excelled time and time again he deserves to do what makes him happy even if its making dog shit music.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2018/03/12 :  09:55:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diskard:
Way too many butt hurt peoples. Gammer has achieved all he can in the scene, you do something long enough and it can demotivate you to the point of anxiety and depression. Expression & Passion can be explored in so many ways with music, he does not owe anyone anything on top of that he succeeded excelled time and time again he deserves to do what makes him happy.

This.

Though I've no idea if he owes anyone behind the scenes anything. But doing what you enjoy should be first and foremost.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2018/03/12 :  12:19:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage  Reply with quote
Personally, the only problem I have with Gammer is that he?s a dick. He can make whatever genre he wants.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2018/03/12 :  12:29:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Personally, the only problem I have with Gammer is that he?s a dick. He can make whatever genre he wants.

Exactly how I feel

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2018/03/12 :  13:05:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:

This, 100% this.

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/03/12 :  14:51:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
Agree 100% waste of space he is.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2018/03/12 :  17:19:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm sure calling him a waste of space wasn't the point.

He isn't. He's a super talented producer and can do whatever makes him happy (or popular, that's not for me to judge).

But my problem has always been watching how he reacts to (not unreasonable) feedback or even suggestions/requests.

Been about 15 years since I met the awkward, geeky kid who looked puzzled by all the praise being thrown at him. Very different person now.

I sympathise with any mental/health issues he has, and this might explain a lot of his actions. But, naturally, people will still see 'acting like a twat' as his real persona.

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/03/12 :  18:40:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
I know it?s not the point calling him a waste of space I know he did a few good tunes and remixes still say his best remix to date was Get Away by the Canada trio Frisky and Hujib finally the remix of Hold The Beat by Cube:Hard.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2018/03/12 :  20:30:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
epic related post by the homie Clayfighter!!!

https://www.facebook.com/iamclayfighter/posts/10209401601392014

Bring Me Round To Love

United Kingdom
116 posts
Posted - 2018/03/13 :  05:48:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bring Me Round To Love's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:

Great read. exactly what most people are thinking.

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/03/13 :  11:08:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:

Exactly the point I?ll third that.

Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2018/03/20 :  23:06:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
Gammer having a go again on FB. :D

My SOUNDCLOUD

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2018/03/20 :  23:19:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
Commenter : "Pretty sure the old gammer didn?t scream down the mic like a wedding DJ "

Gammer: TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLS

How is that an adequate response for anybody out of Elementary School?

Something wrong with the dude.

He acts like the uneducated Neoliberals that refuse to accept hillary clinton lost because she was a shit candidate, and not "Russian Collusion".( looooooooooooooool)

I get the same exact response. = ( TROLOLOLOLOL)

It is the response of someone too scared to confront their ignorant bias.

The fact that he refuses to confront his bias, but still engages in the exact shitty behavior that riles uk hardcore fans up ( for his kicks, or whatever) futher cements his absolute lack of maturity.

The Similarities are really uncanny.

Soon as Hillary goes away, Politics will improve.
Soon as Gammer goes away, UK Hardcore will improve.

* Wait , not even done yet.

"i dont want fans that "supported" me if they dont "support " me now."

Bahahahaha. What?

How does that even make sense?

He makes Music. Certain people like certain music. He stopped making that music, started making completely different music, and then marketed the new music to the same old crowd. Why the **** would I support unrelated garbage, thrown at me in the worst possible manner?

What an ego tripping ****!!!

Chef's are artists too. That doesn't give them the right to shit on me when I asked for 1 item, but they decided to bring me something else, because they thought it was similar. Not how it ****ing works. If he wants to play shows for free, then by all means. If his dumbass gets booked to play hardcore, then he is obligated to play hardcore.

What a whiny brat

Edited by - trippnface on 2018/03/20 23:27:09
DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/03/21 :  06:34:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
Gammer the moaner needs serious help he needs his head examined.

Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2018/03/22 :  21:00:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
Not sure what aggravates me the most - his attitude or the fan girls/boys who defend it. Gammer acts like he's the new Martin Garrix but if I ask anyone of my friends if they've heard of him they'd be clueless. He's a child in a man's body. Speaking of child, thought he had a child and a girlfriend/wife but he never speaks of them anymore. Did they have enough of his ego? I mean, the time he spends out "touring" surely means he rarely ever gets to see them?

My SOUNDCLOUD

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page