Gammer is Hardcore's biggest asset
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/03/22 :  22:20:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
His attitude and behaviour says it all what a jackass he has become.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Bring Me Round To Love

United Kingdom
116 posts
Posted - 2018/03/23 :  01:53:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bring Me Round To Love's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Gammer acts like he's the new Martin Garrix

Who?

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/03/23 :  04:07:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bring Me Round To Love:
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Gammer acts like he's the new Martin Garrix

Who?

Martin Garrix is a Dutch DJ and producer who goes with the name Garrix ghost who mainly writes tracks for others.

DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2018/03/23 :  05:01:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage  Reply with quote
I once had a good 20 minuite convo with martin garrix when i ran into him at a store here during Miami Music Week, the kid is super humble and down to earth. From what ive heard from gammer he's quite the opposite

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,064 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/03/23 :  05:43:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Actually, that's what most people say about too when it comes to talking to him in private.

Also, are you implying that Gammer also pirated his production software? :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2018/03/23 :  07:56:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage  Reply with quote
Martin Garrix is miles ahead of Gammer.

djscavenger

United Kingdom
119 posts
Posted - 2018/06/14 :  20:17:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djscavenger's homepage  Reply with quote
More ranting on twitter tonight claiming the UK scene 'shit on him' for doing what he loves.
I've watched him the past 5 years slowly dissapear up his own arse. Its almost as if he needs fans telling him how great he is.

I have no issue with the music he makae now, I don't like it but he can make what he likes. I think he needs to step away from hardcore now and just go and do what he wants. No point in keeping one foot in the scene if he hates it though if he goes the EDM route then hes a small fish in a much bigger pond.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2018/06/14 :  22:22:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djscavenger:
More ranting on twitter tonight claiming the UK scene 'shit on him' for doing what he loves.
I've watched him the past 5 years slowly dissapear up his own arse. Its almost as if he needs fans telling him how great he is.

I have no issue with the music he makae now, I don't like it but he can make what he likes. I think he needs to step away from hardcore now and just go and do what he wants. No point in keeping one foot in the scene if he hates it though if he goes the EDM route then hes a small fish in a much bigger pond.

EVERYONE LICK IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKhT86CM3Qc

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/06/15 :  16:33:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm the 2 a.m phone call.

I'm my defense, I was *told* to do so rather than public ranting.

He did nothing but if the machinations that lead to my meltdown go public I think people will understand. I thought it all got resolved to satisfaction until another DJ said we were "difficult to deal with" and cited this as an example. When Gammer essentially told us to **** off was later the same month, I was also relentlessly nice and smart enough to save the message chain.

Meh.

CDJay

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2018/06/15 :  18:03:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I'm the 2 a.m phone call.

I'm my defense, I was *told* to do so rather than public ranting.

He did nothing but if the machinations that lead to my meltdown go public I think people will understand. I thought it all got resolved to satisfaction until another DJ said we were "difficult to deal with" and cited this as an example. When Gammer essentially told us to **** off was later the same month, I was also relentlessly nice and smart enough to save the message chain.

Meh.

CDJay

He missed the point completely so I picked one little thing to highlight. Then it all went disappeared. lol

Edited by - arpz on 2018/06/15 18:04:24
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,064 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/06/15 :  18:50:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Im still wondering what made him think that Slipmatt/Billy bunter would make him a better deal?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2018/06/15 :  19:25:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Im still wondering what made him think that Slipmatt/Billy bunter would make him a better deal?

If it hadn't been complete crap it might have worked out OK - end of the day he was responsible for two 80min monstrosity 'mixes' - it's in quotes because a deaf man with no arms could have mixed those tracks better which was a disgrace since they were his own tracks and the mix should have been sublime.

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/06/15 :  20:57:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
I have to jump in and say "First Order" did amazingly, as did the Muffin album. I understand that an advance payment swayed future albums but the apparent metrics were and remain awful. All we ever tried to do was put out classy, comprehensive, albums that benefit artist and buyer. In the end, what *does* matter is we sold out hh1 in three weeks and the entire industry shat on us based on.... Whatever is still being peddled. So, play the victim benefactor of recapitulate stature but the only people ****ed over by the scene is us.... And we still got three hh albums out and an impossible Sharkey album. Doing so nearly killed me, and any stories told by others will look lame and frankly turgid by comparison. Diamond shoes too tight vs denied cancer cure. I would stfu.

Edit: really not moaning about Gammer, I actually like and rate the guy. Most of what he says is actually balls on accurate. Sadly he was still part of a broken system that somehow ****ed itself to death like a human Trump centipede so moaning about *us* is like hating David Attenborough.

We're starting our book, soon.

CDJay

Edited by - CDJay on 2018/06/15 21:05:26
Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,183 posts
Posted - 2018/06/16 :  09:20:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
We're starting our book, soon.

Just a simple yes or no please, but do you mean that literally?

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2018/06/16 :  10:51:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
It's been discussed

CDJay

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page