Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2019/03/26 :  14:32:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
quote:
Originally posted by robertybob:
Thought this belonged in here

Good production but boring style overall. This is the kind of stuff that's making me lose interest in hardcore.

yeah i dunno, it's clean & nice, but doesnt give me a boner.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2019/03/27 :  20:16:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
ok well i grabbed it finally :p

first thoughts overall: if i did not like dnb, i would pretty pissed. lol. luckily i ****ing love dnb, so this is REALLY good. honestly not much "hardcore" to speak of, overall, i'd say though.

nowhere & drop dead don't do much for me. now it's over & mine all night are pretty good. 8 bit is everything should have been more cheesy :P.

the dnb tracks def make this worth it for me though. 100%.

will you hold me is def a banger, superb dnb vocal liquid slammer feels. woot @claxton there, so good.

brocking myself is fkn sick, love that jump up into that f&d style liquid hardcore sound, and back. another complete banger.

drummond street is super feely, love the dark bassy vibes on that one. really unique, totally digging it.

Libertas is epic as ****. straight neuro smasher. f&d really can do anything, and absolutely kill it. this track proves they could be making top tier dnb and completely killing it. it's amazing they still **** with us at all.

i want way more dnb centric projects from f&d, they really need to make more.

can't say im disappointed cuz the dnb tracks are so good, but if i went into this looking for hardcore, even at the level of some of the previous albums, i would be sad.

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2019/05/05 :  19:25:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
ok well i grabbed it finally :p

first thoughts overall: if i did not like dnb, i would pretty pissed. lol. luckily i ****ing love dnb, so this is REALLY good. honestly not much "hardcore" to speak of, overall, i'd say though.

nowhere & drop dead don't do much for me. now it's over & mine all night are pretty good. 8 bit is everything should have been more cheesy :P.

the dnb tracks def make this worth it for me though. 100%.

will you hold me is def a banger, superb dnb vocal liquid slammer feels. woot @claxton there, so good.

brocking myself is fkn sick, love that jump up into that f&d style liquid hardcore sound, and back. another complete banger.

drummond street is super feely, love the dark bassy vibes on that one. really unique, totally digging it.

Libertas is epic as ****. straight neuro smasher. f&d really can do anything, and absolutely kill it. this track proves they could be making top tier dnb and completely killing it. it's amazing they still **** with us at all.

i want way more dnb centric projects from f&d, they really need to make more.

can't say im disappointed cuz the dnb tracks are so good, but if i went into this looking for hardcore, even at the level of some of the previous albums, i would be sad.

I've actually recently ordered my copy but it hasn't arrived yet, but I don't like drum and bass at all! so not liking the sound of your post, but hopefully for me it won't be that bad and the tracks will be kind of up my street, i'll find out soon enough I suppose

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page