Page: 
of 24

Author Thread  
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2019/03/26 :  13:05:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
From what CDjay said earlier I gather the original aim was to have the released version that everyone knows on there, (the one that isn't I'm Raving I'm Raving).

I expect that's still the plan....unless the 'wrong' one was sent to be pressed :P

Thank's to both of you for your help. I'm too young to know a lot about this era of hardcore. This and the other back catalogues and anthologies are completely new to me.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Craig Cairney

United Kingdom
137 posts
Posted - 2019/03/26 :  15:38:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craig Cairney's homepage  Reply with quote
Any word when the CD's will be shipped? I do not use Facebook anymore so need to keep an eye on this site to keep apprised of any developments.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/03/26 :  15:50:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Craig Cairney:
Any word when the CD's will be shipped? I do not use Facebook anymore so need to keep an eye on this site to keep apprised of any developments.

it will be after blu the roof so sometime in 2024.

kazukism92

Chile
301 posts
Posted - 2019/03/26 :  16:49:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:
Originally posted by Craig Cairney:

it will be after blu the roof so sometime in 2024.

In other news, HU will reply your messages in 2028.
(Well, ship problems tho).

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/03/26 :  18:16:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
I don't think they have ever delivered something on time. Ever since the store opened everything physical has been late. It's not just H.U iv'e had issues with Klubfiller, Ganar, future state music, & the future of hardcore just to name a few. I'm sure they do everything they can to stop delays. it's just frustrating to someone who waits for the post everyday expecting stuff that never arrives. As you can tell this is my only enjoyment in life. Anyways what a (HU)ge Disappointment :) (I have to joke about it)

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2019/03/26 :  18:23:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
I love getting new CD's but having the digital files already means I'm happy to wait as long as it takes. I don't think I've even opened the last 4/5 that I bought.

Did see yesterday on FB that Vinylgroover had posted a picture of the finished CD so hopefully not long now.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/03/26 :  19:23:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I love getting new CD's but having the digital files already means I'm happy to wait as long as it takes. I don't think I've even opened the last 4/5 that I bought.

Did see yesterday on FB that Vinylgroover had posted a picture of the finished CD so hopefully not long now.

I do like having the digital but I still like listening to CD's. It's a lot easier for me than using a computer to listen to my music. CD's are more accessible to blind people. I also like to have album mixes separated in to tracks so I can always see what I am listing to. Instead of just hardcore heaven mixed by... or having to go to the website and work it out. There have also been issues with the digitals not just the physical. Ive spent hours today going through the Vinylgroover stuff to make sure everything is correct. Thank's to everyone on here and especially to Samination for his pastebin link and for the list of corrections. I don't use MP3 tag but I was able to go through track by track and correct what needed correcting. Iv'e Also had issues with Klubfiller who hasn't uploaded the latest tracks to his music pack that was so post to get them first and Ganar changed his name to Susumu. So he doesn't need to give his lifetime track pack members who paid a lot of money his new music. BUT I didn't join this forum to complain all day so I shall stop now. Until something else comes along. I will have rants from time to time. I came here to talk about music I love. Yes I have had a great day listening to Vinylgroover I really like his stuff and I'm very happy this collection is available.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2019/03/26 :  19:36:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

I do like having the digital but I still like listening to CD's. It's a lot easier for me than using a computer to listen to my music. CD's are more accessible to blind people. I also like to have album mixes separated in to tracks so I can always see what I am listing to. Instead of just hardcore heaven mixed by... or having to go to the website and work it out. There have also been issues with the digitals not just the physical. Ive spent hours today going through the Vinylgroover stuff to make sure everything is correct. Thank's to everyone on here and especially to Samination for his pastebin link and for the list of corrections. I don't use MP3 tag but I was able to go through track by track and correct what needed correcting. Iv'e Also had issues with Klubfiller who hasn't uploaded the latest tracks to his music pack that was so post to get them first and Ganar changed his name to Susumu. So he doesn't need to give his lifetime track pack members who paid a lot of money his new music. BUT I didn't join this forum to complain all day so I shall stop now. Until something else comes along. I will have rants from time to time. I came here to talk about music I love. Yes I have had a great day listening to Vinylgroover I really like his stuff and I'm very happy this collection is available.

"and Ganar changed his name to Susumu"

wait wot?

tell us more

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/03/26 :  19:50:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
quote:

"and Ganar changed his name to Susumu"

wait wot?

tell us more

I have started a new thread about it giving all the info I have.

Craig Cairney

United Kingdom
137 posts
Posted - 2019/03/26 :  21:01:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craig Cairney's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah I'm *MORE* than delighted with having the digital dump. Happy to wait for the CDs etc but I am looking forward to getting them so I can stick it with the rest of the collection.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2019/03/27 :  11:37:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
CD arrived in the post this morning, can confirm the version of So Real is this version (the released version) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_5Q_lmC70U

Edited by - Triquatra on 2019/03/27 11:37:43
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/03/27 :  13:28:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
I just got mine :) but there are things outstanding still (Blu The Roof, Sharkey stuff, Toytown Vocal Mix. TNC clock and T-Shirt, HU Breaks and the live at rehab additional versions. If you go buy it now for ?5.99 digitally you get the different versions of the mixes. Everything I said yesterday still applies. I am happy I got my CD.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/03/27 :  13:33:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
CD arrived in the post this morning, can confirm the version of So Real is this version (the released version) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_5Q_lmC70U

Thank's again for your help. I thought the other one was released because I have been listening to it on YouTube for ages.

https://youtu.be/hHZA0L-PF0A

Edited by - MusicILove on 2019/03/27 13:44:24
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2019/03/27 :  20:49:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
Huh, I guess it was! Bloody hell that's pitched up isn't it haha.

Wait, are the rehab MC-free versions available?! I think HU are still working on linking purchases pre-new-store with accounts.

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2019/03/27 :  21:01:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Huh, I guess it was! Bloody hell that's pitched up isn't it haha.

Wait, are the rehab MC-free versions available?! I think HU are still working on linking purchases pre-new-store with accounts.

Yeah, I got fed up waiting for them and harranging CDJay so I just bought them, think it was something insignificant like 4 or 5 quid.

Worth it to lose that condescending MC twit who announced at the start of one of the discs that he had come all the way from America - big whoop!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 24 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 16  17  18  ... 20  21  22  23  24
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page