Vinylgroover - The Obsession Continues
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 24

Author Thread  
Craig Cairney

United Kingdom
137 posts
Posted - 2019/03/27 :  22:13:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craig Cairney's homepage  Reply with quote
Hooray! CD dropped through the post this morning. Happy to add it to the collection.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2019/03/27 :  22:44:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
I suspect this may be another Vinylgroover track I found in my very small Vinyl collection. The Reason I'm suspecting this is because the intro is exactly the same or close to Vinylgroover - Together Again. it's the only copy I could find on youtube but it is sped up like the last one.

https://youtu.be/5oa5m4sBsHw

https://www.discogs.com/The-Hot-Stepper-Step-1/release/255831

Edited by - MusicILove on 2019/03/27 22:46:27
Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/03/30 :  04:37:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I'll try to make a list of the tracks I know are filenamed wrong.

quote:
Tracks with completely wrong names (compared to released)
DJ Vinylgroover - Future Rock (Remix) ///// Vinylgroover - Vinyl Explosion (DJ Unknown Remix)
Select - The Eclipse ///// Vinylgroover - Space Age
Technophobic - The Rave Theme Pt. 2 ///// Sound Assassins - Synths n Stuff (The Rave Theme pt. 2)
Vinylgroover - Slave To The Rave ///// Street Talk - Hardcore Megamix Part 1
Vinylgroover - Solar Ghosts ///// The Collective - Solar Ghosts (Untitled)
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Electric Dreams ///// Street Talk - Always Be Together

Tracks sligthly misslabeled
Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick) ///// The Collective - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick)
Technophobic - The Rave Theme ///// Techno Phobic - The Rave Theme ('Ard as Nails mix)
The Collective - Kick It ///// The Collective - Alive (Kick It)
The Collective - Obsession ///// The Collective - My Obsession
Select - The Realm (Album Mix) ///// Vinylgroover - The Realm (Album Intro Mix)
Vinylgroover - Heaven's Just A Step Away ///// Select - Heaven's Just A Step Away
Vinylgroover - The Terminator ///// Elevate - The Terminator

Nitpicks
Chris Grayston & Vinylgroover - Break Through (Sunset Regime Remix) ///// Midas - Break Through (Sunset Regime remix)
Hardcore Masters - Golden Fields ///// Hardcore Masters - Golden Fields (Mix 1)
SMD #3A (Vinylgroover Remix) ///// SMD - SMD #3A (Vinylgroover's '99 remix)
Vinylgroover - Rain On Me ///// Vinylgroover - Rain On Me (Mix 1)
Vinylgroover - Wake Me Up From This Dream ///// Vinylgroover - Wake Me From This Dream (Original '99 Version)
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - I Need Your Loving ///// Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Need Your Lovin'
Vinylgroover & Unknown - Cold As Ice (Ruff Beats Mix) ///// Vinylgroover & Unknown - Ice Cold (Ruff Beats mix)

Non-VG songs
Vinylgroover - Dream Of Heaven ///// New Wave - Dream Of Heaven
Vinylgroover - Feeling So Real ///// DJ Destiny ft Heaven - Feel Real
Vinylgroover - Final Countdown ///// Apollo & Burst - Final Countdown
Vinylgroover - Whores In this House ///// New Wave - Whores

"Select - The Realm (Album Mix) ///// Vinylgroover - The Realm (Album Intro Mix)"

Not sure about this one, since your userscript has the artist as "Select" for both. Also has the album listed as "The Realm (Intro Mix)" Can I get clarification for all of the fields?

Judging by https://www.discogs.com/Vinylgroover-The-Realm-Intro-Mix-Space-Age/release/11709 it should be "The Realm (Intro Mix)" from Vinylgroover, album "The Realm (Intro Mix) / Space Age".

If all else fails, I can semi-repair Kick That Beat myself, but I'd obviously prefer to wait for a professional fix.

Edited by - Coolgamer on 2019/03/30 05:27:13
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,070 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2019/03/30 :  07:13:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I dont understand what you mean?

the last userscript names it just as the released versions says, although I did add "Album Intro Mix" instead of just "Intro Mix"

But considering the album never materialized, I guess the Album bit is unnecessary.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2019/03/30 07:14:24
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2019/03/30 :  08:31:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
I suspect this may be another Vinylgroover track I found in my very small Vinyl collection. The Reason I'm suspecting this is because the intro is exactly the same or close to Vinylgroover - Together Again. it's the only copy I could find on youtube but it is sped up like the last one.

Certainly yes. Although if you click on the artist name on discogs it will show you all the aliases that the name is linked with, which also confirms this.

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2019/03/30 08:32:25
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/03/30 :  09:15:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:

Certainly yes. Although if you click on the artist name on discogs it will show you all the aliases that the name is linked with, which also confirms this.

I looked when I picked it up 3 years ago and there was no info on it. Those must have been added since then. I should of had another look. Silly me. Would like a digital copy if it ever emerges or is legally allowed.

Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/03/30 :  17:39:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I dont understand what you mean?

the last userscript names it just as the released versions says, although I did add "Album Intro Mix" instead of just "Intro Mix"

But considering the album never materialized, I guess the Album bit is unnecessary.

What I mean is I would think that it should be titled according to the vinyl release, although I suppose it's better in a way if both versions are credited to select.

Edited by - Coolgamer on 2019/04/03 18:51:23
Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/04/01 :  00:27:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage  Reply with quote
Also, which version of Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign is on the cd? I have two versions in my pack and need to move them around.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,070 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/04/01 :  04:12:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Coolgamer:
Also, which version of Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign is on the cd? I have two versions in my pack and need to move them around.

I havent listened to the CDs, but I would presume it's the full version? Just check the lengths.
Based on whoever updated the discogs entry, it's the 4:09 version

Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/04/04 :  02:41:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage  Reply with quote
There's a major mastering error at about 04:57 on Always & Forever.

lainnix

United States
58 posts
Posted - 2019/04/04 :  21:42:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lainnix's homepage  Reply with quote
"All I Need is Love" has an error at 1:55

Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/04/05 :  03:33:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by lainnix:
"All I Need is Love" has an error at 1:55

Cannot confirm. Seems fine on my end.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,070 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/04/10 :  10:40:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Just quick reminded on what's been released, unless there's more to come
Incl the Non-vinylgroover tracks (cause Im lazy)

quote:

Details:
---------- Label ----------
Cat# track# Artist - Title (Album) Filename

---------- Alpha Projects ----------
ALPHA12001 a1 Vinylgroover ft. Lisa - Secrets (Normal Mix) (Secrets) Vinylgroover feat Lisa - Secrets (Normal Mix)
ALPHA12001 z9 Vinylgroover ft. Lisa - Secrets (Intro Mix) (Secrets) Vinylgroover feat Lisa - Secrets (Intro Mix)
ALPHALP001 g1 Vinylgroover - Global Sounds (Ready To Fly) Vinylgroover - Global Sounds
ALPHALP003 b1 Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night (Brisk Remix) (The World Of Vinylgroover Part 1) Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night (Brisk Remix)

---------- BBB Records ----------
BBB001 b1 Vinylgroover - Close My Eyes (Foreverland / Close My Eyes) Vinylgroover - Close My Eyes
BBB001 a1 Vinylgroover - Forever Land (Foreverland / Close My Eyes) Vinylgroover - Forever Land
BBB002 b1 Vinylgroover - Mr Kirk's Nightmare (The Way It Is / Mr. Kirk's Nightmare) Vinylgroover - Mr Kirk's Nightmare
BBB002 a1 Vinylgroover - The Way It Is (The Way It Is / Mr. Kirk's Nightmare) Vinylgroover - The Way It Is

---------- Big Beats Records ----------
BBIG002 b1 Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (2 Hearts As 1) Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1
BBIG002 z9 Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (DJ Friendly Version) (2 Hearts As 1) Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (DJ Friendly Version)
BBIG004 b1 Elevate - Take Me Anywhere (Anywhere) Elevate - Take Me Anywhere
BBR003 b1 Vinylgroover - Always & Forever (So Real / Always & Forever) Vinylgroover - Always & Forever
BBR003 a1 Vinylgroover - So Real (So Real / Always & Forever) Vinylgroover - So Real (Original Vox)
BBR006 Vinylgroover - Vinyl Explosion (DJ Unknown Remix) (Vinyl Explosion (remix)) DJ Vinylgroover - Future Rock (Remix)
BBR008 Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night (The Unopened Files Vol 2) Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night

---------- Cheeky Bitz ----------
BITZ001 a1 Promised Land - Promised Land (Cheeky Bitz Vol 1) Promised Land - Promised Land
BITZ001 b1 Promised Land - Stars (Cheeky Bitz Vol 1) Promised Land - Stars

---------- Force 10 Records ----------
F10-014 b1 Vinylgroover - Wake Me From This Dream (Original '99 Version) (Force 10 Vol 14) Vinylgroover - Wake Me Up From This Dream

---------- Fused Up Records ----------
FU009 a1 Vinylgroover - The Voice Of Tomorrow (The Voice Of Tomorrow) Vinylgroover - The Voice Of Tomorrow

---------- Fusion ----------
FUS004 b1 Midas - Never Give Up (Never Give Up) Midas - Never Give Up

---------- Hectic Records ----------
HECT007 b2 Druid & Vinylgroover - Choirs Of Heaven (The Kounter Attack EP) Druid & Vinylgroover - Choirs Of Heaven
HECT007 a1 Druid & Vinylgroover - Kounter Attack (The Kounter Attack EP) Druid & Vinylgroover - Kounter Attack
HECT011 a1 Midas - Groove Control (Groove Control / Spinblitz) Midas - Groove Control
HECT011 b1 Midas - Spinblitz (Groove Control / Spinblitz) Midas - Spinblitz
HECT013 a1 Midas - Groove Control (Dougal remix) (Groove Control (Dougal remix)) Midas - Groove Control (Dougal Remix)
HECT015 b1 Midas - Break Through (Sunset Regime remix) (Break Through remix) Chris Grayston & Vinylgroover - Break Through (Sunset Regime Remix)
HECT016 b1 Vinylgroover - I Can Live Without You (I Can Live Without You) Vinylgroover - I Can Live Without You

---------- Hectic Rewinds ----------
HR001 a1 Ikon - Doesn't Have to be Like That (Vinylgroover Remix) (Doesn't Have To Be) Ikon - Doesn't Have to be Like That (Vinylgroover Remix)

---------- Hecttech Records ----------
HTEC001 a1 Midas - Take It From The Groove (Take it from the Groove) Midas - Take It From The Groove
HTEC005 a1 Vinylgroover & Unknown - Ice Cold (Ruff Beats mix) (Ice Cold) Vinylgroover & Unknown - Cold As Ice (Ruff Beats Mix)

---------- HP ----------
HP002 a1 Street Talk - Always Be Together (Always Be Together / Hardcore Megamix Part 1) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Electric Dreams
HP002 b1 Street Talk - Hardcore Megamix Part 1 (Always Be Together / Hardcore Megamix Part 1) Vinylgroover - Slave To The Rave
HP003 b1 New Wave - Dream Of Heaven (Whores / Dream of Heaven) Vinylgroover - Dream Of Heaven
HP003 a1 New Wave - Whores (Whores / Dream of Heaven) Vinylgroover - Whores In this House

---------- Just 4 U ----------
J4U002 b1 Midas - Groove Control (Clarkee remix) (Clarkee's Just 4 U Vol 2) Midas - Groove Control (Clarkee Mix)

---------- New Essential Platinum ----------
NEP016 a1 Dougal & Hopskotch - Steam Train (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix) (Steam Train / Tranquility (remixes)) Dougal & Hopskotch - Steam Train (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix)
NEP016 b1 Dougal & DNA - Tranquility (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix) (Steam Train / Tranquility (remixes)) Dougal & DNA - Tranquility (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix)

---------- Prime Recordings ----------
PME001 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Can You Feel It (Can You Feel It) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Can You Feel It
PME001 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Fairytales (Can You Feel It) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Fairytales
PME002 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - 40 Miles (40 Miles) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - 40 Miles
PME003 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Deep Situation (Deep Situation) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Deep Situation
PME004 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Doesn't Have To Be (Doesn't Have To Be) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Doesn't Have To Be
PME004 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Lost It (Doesn't Have To Be) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Lost It
PME005 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Alpha Century (Need Your Lovin') Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Alpha Century
PME005 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Need Your Lovin' (Need Your Lovin') Vinylgroover & Trixxy - I Need Your Loving
PME007 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Expansions (Expansions) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Expansions
PME008 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Turn The Page (Turn The Page) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Turn The Page

---------- Quosh Records ----------
QSH006 Cheddar - Cheddar Vol 1 (Vinylgroover & Unknown Remix) (Cheddar Vol 1 (remix)) Cheddar 1 (Vinylgroover & Unknown Remix)

---------- Smiley Choons ----------
SM103 a1 Mr. X - Soothe Your Soul (Soothe Your Soul) Mr X - Soothe Your Soul

---------- Space Race Recordings ----------
SPACE001 a1 Apollo & Burst - Final Countdown (Final Countdown) Vinylgroover - Final Countdown

---------- Universal Records ----------
UNI017 b1 SMD - SMD #3A (Vinylgroover's '99 remix) (SMD#3 (The Remixes)) SMD #3A (Vinylgroover Remix)

---------- Up Yours ----------
JFK001 a1 Vinylgroover - So Real (Alternative Vocals) (Up Yours) Vinylgroover - So Real
UPY002 b1 Mr Monkey - Is This Love (4AM Hard Mix) (Is This Love?) Mr Monkey - Is This Love (4AM Hard Mix)
UPY002 a1 Mr Monkey - Is This Love (4AM Rave Mix) (Is This Love?) Mr Monkey - Is This Love (4AM Rave Mix)
UPY003 b1 Mr Monkey - 808 Bait (808 Bait) Mr Monkey - 808 Bait

---------- VGT ----------
VGT002 a1 VGT - VGT#2A (Raving I'm Raving) (VGT #002) VGT#2A
VGT002 b1 VGT - VGT#2AA (Frantic & Impulse - Vol 1) (VGT #002) VGT#2AA
VGT003 a1 VGT - VGT#3A (Cold As Ice) (VGT #003) VGT#3A
VGT003 b1 VGT - VGT#3AA (Baptized By Da Vibes) (VGT #003) VGT#3AA

---------- Who Done It? ----------
WDI005 b1 Sound Assassins - Sweet Dreams (Who Done It? version) (Sweet Dreams) Sound Assassins - Sweet Dreams (Who Done It)

---------- World of Obsession Limited Editions ----------
TWOLTD001 b1 Techno Phobic - The Rave Theme ('Ard as Nails mix) (The Rave Theme) Technophobic - The Rave Theme
TWOLTD002 a1 Vinylgroover - Take It From The Groove (Original mix) (Take it from the Groove) Vinylgroover - Take It From The Groove
TWOLTD003 a1 The Collective - Alive (Kick It) (The Collective EP) The Collective - Kick It
TWOLTD003 b1 The Collective - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick) (The Collective EP) Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick)
TWOLTD003 a2 The Collective - My Obsession (The Collective EP) The Collective - Obsession
TWOLTD003 b2 The Collective - Solar Ghosts (Untitled) (The Collective EP) Vinylgroover - Solar Ghosts
TWOLTD004 b1 Elevate - Virtual Dreams (Mix 3) (Power Play) Elevate - Virtual Dreams (Mix 3)
TWOLTD004 a1 Vinylgroover - Power Play (Power Play) Vinylgroover - Power Play
TWOLTD005 b1 Select - Always In My Dreams (You Will Be Mine / Always In My Dreams) Select - Always In My Dreams
TWOLTD005 a1 Select - You Will Be Mine (You Will Be Mine / Always In My Dreams) Select - You Will Be Mine
TWOLTD006 a1 DJ Destiny ft Heaven - Feel Real (Feel Real) Vinylgroover - Feeling So Real
TWOLTD007 a1 Sound Assassins - Sweet Dreams (Remix) (Sweet Dreams (remix) / Synths n Stuff) Sound Assassins - Sweet Dreams (Remix)
TWOLTD007 b1 Sound Assassins - Synths n Stuff (The Rave Theme pt. 2) (Sweet Dreams (remix) / Synths n Stuff) Technophobic - The Rave Theme Pt. 2

---------- World of Obsession Recordings ----------
HUAACD009 Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign (2019 DJ Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign (2019 DJ Mix)
HUAACD009 Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign (2019 Radio Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign (2019 Radio Mix)
HUAACD009 Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (Fracus & Darwin Remix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Time (Al Storm Remix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Time (Al Storm Remix)
HUAACD009 Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Exclusive Bonkers Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Exclusive Bonkers Mix)
HUAACD009 Midas - Groove Control (Radio Edit) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Midas - Groove Control (Radio Edit)
HUAACD009 Midas - Imperial March (Remix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Midas - Imperial March (Remix)
HUAACD009 Select - Burning With Ecstacy (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Burning With Ecstacy
HUAACD009 Select - Come To Me (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Come To Me
HUAACD009 Select - Dancing In The Rain (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Dancing In The Rain
HUAACD009 Select - Do Do Do (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Do Do Do
HUAACD009 Select - Earth Trance (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Earth Trance
HUAACD009 Select - Funktastic (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Funktastic
HUAACD009 Select - Into The Light (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Into The Light
HUAACD009 Select - Is This Love (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Is This Love
HUAACD009 Select - Moon & The Stars (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Moon & The Stars
HUAACD009 Select - Secrets (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Secrets
HUAACD009 Sound Assassins - Like A Prayer (Select Album Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Sound Assassins - Like A Prayer (Select Album Mix)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Feel It (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Feel It
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Feel The Rhythm (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Feel The Rhythm
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Hardcore Business (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Hardcore Business
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Kick That Beat (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Kick That Beat
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Life's Melody (Alt Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Life's Melody (Alt Mix)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Shelter, Shelter (Exclusive HH2 Album Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Shelter, Shelter (Exclusive HH2 Album Mix)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - The Twist (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - The Twist
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - This Generation (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - This Generation
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Time (Vinylgroover Intro Version) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Time (Vinylgroover Intro Version)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover ft MC Freestyle - Dreaming (Dreamscape Anthem) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover feat MC Freestyle - Dreaming (Dreamscape Anthem)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Hype The Funk (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Hype The Funk
MRX001 a1 Mr X - Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side (Compnded) (Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side) Mr X - Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side (Compnded)
MRX001 b1 Mr X - Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side (Hear Me) (Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side) Mr X - Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side (Hear Me)
TWO001 b1 Vinylgroover - Love To Be (Time / Love To Be) Vinylgroover - Love To Be
TWO001 a1 Vinylgroover - Time (Time / Love To Be) Vinylgroover - Time
TWO002 b1 Vinylgroover - Beggin For More (My Guardian Angel / Beggin For More) Vinylgroover - Beggin For More
TWO002 a1 Vinylgroover - My Guardian Angel (My Guardian Angel / Beggin For More) Vinylgroover - My Guardian Angel
TWO004 a1 Brisk & Vinylgroover - Smooth & Irresistible (The Clash of the Titans EP) Brisk & Vinylgroover - Smooth & Irresistible
TWO004 b1 Brisk & Vinylgroover - The Superior B Side (The Clash of the Titans EP) Brisk & Vinylgroover - The Superior B Side
TWO006 a1 Sound Assassins - Like A Prayer (Like A Prayer) Sound Assassins - Like A Prayer
TWO007 a1 Vinylgroover - Shelter, Shelter (Shelter Shelter / So Good) Vinylgroover - Shelter, Shelter
TWO007 b1 Vinylgroover - So Good (Shelter Shelter / So Good) Vinylgroover - So Good
TWO008 a1 Elevate - All I Need Is Love (All I Need / Virtual Dreams) Elevate - All I Need Is Love
TWO008 b1 Elevate - Virtual Dreams (All I Need / Virtual Dreams) Elevate - Virtual Dreams
TWO009 a1 Sound Assassins - Complete Loving (Complete Loving / Total Energy) Sound Assassins - Complete Loving
TWO009 b1 Sound Assassins - Total Energy (Complete Loving / Total Energy) Sound Assassins - Total Energy
TWO010 a1 Brisk & Vinylgroover - Seasons Of Love (Clash of the Titans EP Part Two) Brisk & Vinylgroover - Seasons Of Love
TWO011 a1 Vinylgroover & Edy C - Bright Eyes (Bright Eyes / Happy 2 B Hardcore) Vinylgroover & Edy C - Bright Eyes
TWO011 b1 Vinylgroover & Edy C - Happy 2 B Hardcore (Bright Eyes / Happy 2 B Hardcore) Vinylgroover & Edy C - Happy 2 B Hardcore
TWO012 a1 Mazurk? - Hardcore Vibes (Vinylgroover remix) (Hardcore Vibes) Mazurk? - Hardcore Vibes (Vinylgroover Mix)
TWO013 a1 Select - High Spirits (High Spirits / Heaven's Just A Step Away) Select - High Spirits
TWO013 b1 Select - Heaven's Just A Step Away (High Spirits / Heaven's Just A Step Away) Vinylgroover - Heaven's Just A Step Away
TWO014 b1 Vinylgroover - Life's Melody (Together Again / Life's Melody) Vinylgroover - Life's Melody
TWO014 a1 Vinylgroover - Together Again (Together Again / Life's Melody) Vinylgroover - Together Again
TWO015 b1 Elevate - Virtual Dreams (X-Clusive DB7 Euro Mix) (Bright Eyes / Virtual Dreams (remixes)) Elevate - Virtual Dreams (X-Clusive DB7 Euro Mix)
TWO015 a1 Vinylgroover & Edy C - Bright Eyes (Select Remix) (Bright Eyes / Virtual Dreams (remixes)) Vinylgroover & Edy C - Bright Eyes (Select Remix)
TWO016 b1 Vinylgroover - Time (DB7 Euro Remix) (Time (remixes)) Vinylgroover - Time (DB7 Euro Remix)
TWO016 a1 Vinylgroover - Time (DJ Storm Remix) (Time (remixes)) Vinylgroover - Time (DJ Storm Remix)
TWO017 b1 Vinylgroover - No Way Back (Rainbows / No Way Back) Vinylgroover - No Way Back
TWO017 a1 Vinylgroover - Rainbows (Rainbows / No Way Back) Vinylgroover - Rainbows
TWO019 a1 Select - Ray Of Light (Ray of Lights / The Best Days) Select - Ray Of Light
TWO019 b1 Select - The Best Days (Ray of Lights / The Best Days) Select - The Best Days
TWO020 b1 Hyper Drive - Stars Fall Down (DB7 Euro Mix) (Stars Fall Down) Hyper Drive - Stars Fall Down (DB7 Euro Mix)
TWO020 a1 Hyper Drive - Stars Fall Down (Vinylgroover Mix) (Stars Fall Down) Hyper Drive - Stars Fall Down (Vinylgroover Mix)
TWO021 b1 Select - Happiness (The Realm / Happiness) Select - Happiness
TWO021 a1 Select - The Realm (The Realm / Happiness) Select - The Realm
TWO022 b1 Apple Mac - Real High, Real Fast (Real High, Real Fast) Apple Mac - Real High, Real Fast
TWO023 a1 Vinylgroover - Rain On Me (Mix 1) (Rain On Me) Vinylgroover - Rain On Me
TWO024 b1 Elevate - All You See And Hear (The Love / All You See And Hear) Elevate - All You See And Hear
TWO024 a1 Elevate - The Love (The Love / All You See And Hear) Elevate - The Love
TWO025 a1 Hardcore Masters - Golden Fields (Mix 1) (Golden Fields) Hardcore Masters - Golden Fields
TWO026M1 a1 Sound Assassins - My Guardian Angel (Remix) (My Guardian Angel (Remix)) Sound Assassins - My Guardian Angel (Remix)
TWO027M2 b1 Brisk & Vinylgroover - Smooth & Irresistible (ABH Remix) (Smooth and Irresistible (remix)) Brisk & Vinylgroover - Smooth & Irresistible (ABH Remix)
TWO28M3 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000 (ABH remix) (Space Odyssey 2000) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000 (ABH Mix)
TWO28M3 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000 (Space Odyssey 2000) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000
TWO029M4 b1 Sound Assassins - Clearly Now (Clearly Now) Sound Assassins - Clearly Now
TWO030 b1 Sound Assassins - Deep Blue Skies (Deep Blue Skies) Sound Assassins - Deep Blue Skies
TWO031 b1 Elevate - The Terminator (The Terminator) Vinylgroover - The Terminator
TWO032 b1 Sound Assassins - Champagne Supernova (Hardcore Vibes / Supernova) Sound Assassins - Champagne Supernova
TWO032 a1 Sound Assassins - Hardcore Vibes (Hardcore Vibes / Supernova) Sound Assassins - Hardcore Vibes
TWO033 a1 Sound Assassins - The Power Of Love (The Power of Love / Total Eclipse) Sound Assassins - The Power Of Love
TWO033 b1 Sound Assassins - Total Eclipse (The Power of Love / Total Eclipse) Sound Assassins - Total Eclipse
TWO034 b1 Vinylgroover - Space Age (The Realm (Remix) / Space Age) Select - The Eclipse
TWO034 a1 Vinylgroover - The Realm (Album Intro Mix) (The Realm (Remix) / Space Age) Select - The Realm (Album Mix)

Edited by - Samination on 2019/04/10 10:53:19
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/04/10 :  19:18:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
I just want to say that in my opinion the artwork for this project looks amazing. Whoever did this did a very good job.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,070 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2019/04/17 :  05:22:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I haven't bothered putting the CD's in, but can someone confirm if the tracks are exactly the same as the wav-files?

I'm mostly interested in The Rave Theme, as it's not the original in the ZIPs

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 24 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page