of 8

Author Thread  
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2018/10/16 :  11:40:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
I don't care.

Seriously, I'm done with your shit. You've had enough opportunity to pack it in with the irrelevant/spam/trolling garbage.

I'm reporting every one of your posts without until somebody does something about you.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2018/10/16 :  11:54:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I don't care.

Seriously, I'm done with your shit. You've had enough opportunity to pack it in with the irrelevant/spam/trolling garbage.

I'm reporting every one of your posts without until somebody does something about you.

Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2018/10/17 :  11:44:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
I don't care.

The sad twat will only make another account and continue to do his ******** hard house propaganda!

Lara B/Galaxia
www.soundcloud.com/dimples-80

Producer of hardcore, house, trance and hardstyle [2005-2023]

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2018/10/17 :  18:32:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mansy:
quote:
I don't care.

The sad twat will only make another account and continue to do his ******** hard house propaganda!

So we use personal insults now then?

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2018/10/17 :  18:57:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:
quote:
I don't care.

It's not like you haven't been told politely. Not a single person has responded well to your shit so why not just **** off to a forum that would actually engage with you about it?

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2018/10/17 :  19:41:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:
quote:
I don't care.

It's not like you haven't been told politely. Not a single person has responded well to your shit so why not just **** off to a forum that would actually engage with you about it?

Smoogie, go and pi55 off elsewhere you c0ck womble, nobody wants you here talking about hard kicks and hard house. Pi55 off and find some real friends instead of annoying us.

Your are a cu nt of the first degree

Edited by - GrahamC on 2018/10/17 19:41:49
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2018/10/17 :  23:06:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:

Funny there are people here who listen to my Soundcloud

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2018/10/17 :  23:07:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:

Smoogie, go and pi55 off elsewhere you c0ck womble, nobody wants you here talking about hard kicks and hard house. Pi55 off and find some real friends instead of annoying us.

Your are a cu nt of the first degree

In English please?

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2018/10/18 :  07:38:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Seriously Smoogie, get a life mate. Everybody hates you and if you get some perverse pleasure out of pissing decent people off then it says more about you than it does us. No one here wants to hear about your ******** and I?d expect your listeners were mostly one time to hear how bad it is. Hell I even listened to a post you linked of the new hard house and it sounded the same as it did in 2002.

You are not going to change anyone?s mind and you?re talking to the wrong crowd or is it the only crowd? Perhaps the folk on hard house forums hate you as much as we do.

Sm00gie
Banned

Afghanistan
4 posts
Posted - 2018/10/18 :  11:08:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sm00gie's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm never going to stop trolling you all. Hard House trolling makes me go as hard as a 2 by 4.

I pleasure myself when I think about how annoyed you are all going to be at my silly billy antics.

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2018/10/18 :  12:25:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sm00gie:
I'm never going to stop trolling you all. Hard House trolling makes me go as hard as a 2 by 4.

I pleasure myself when I think about how annoyed you are all going to be at my silly billy antics.

Oh dear...

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2018/10/18 :  13:25:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
Haha, I even reported that.
Still though, give it a rest.

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2018/10/18 :  13:44:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Reporting it isn?t enough, you need to message silver directly.

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2018/10/18 :  14:22:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage  Reply with quote
Just taking the fuckin hint should be enough...

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Sm00gie
Banned

Afghanistan
4 posts
Posted - 2018/10/18 :  14:42:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sm00gie's homepage  Reply with quote
Hard House all day long

Edited by - Sm00gie on 2018/10/18 18:40:03

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page