Printer friendly
Page: 
of 29

Author Thread  
N.W raver
Starting Member

United Kingdom
6 posts
Posted - 2005/11/03 :  21:01:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
mmmm drugs r reet as long as takin in rite atmosphere av a much better time pupil dilatin teeth grindin club hoppin bags ov fun i say

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJBasehead

United Kingdom
312 posts
Posted - 2005/11/03 :  23:42:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i'll speak on behalve of whisper here don't post big hope he doe mind.

giddygosh
Average Member

United Kingdom
235 posts
giddygosh has attended 8 events
Posted - 2005/11/17 :  18:13:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
na their ****in great! i think?????????? i can't remember??? must have short term memory loss!!! where did i get that from?????? from where???? who's where????? gurn gurn gurn!

hear my lastest mix- http://www.bassjunkees.com/main/archives/download.php?file=junkee_giddygosh.mp3

Raver_Haz
Starting Member

Australia
2 posts
Posted - 2005/12/27 :  04:02:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Correction Dj E.Klyps. (first poster)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect (wrong) R= responsibility
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------respect is alright thou , but responbility is more important.

XTC_GAL
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Posted - 2006/01/05 :  19:19:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
xtc all da way lol a bad trip can easyly b repaired but yeh i agree depends what kinda person u are and what mood ur in and the atmosphere means alot as well

the rave scene really wouldnt have being created without it as long as u look after urself and know how to control the drugs and not let then control you then its all good

Mortemer
Starting Member

United States
4 posts
Posted - 2006/03/28 :  03:17:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I Personaly know to many people who screwed up their lives from drugs, therfor i have no interest in them what so ever.

And i agree with most in this post, they do bring bad attention to the scene, and make it almost a instant thought, that when people think of hardcore they think of E.
Our new generation should stop this.

DJRYAN_BEECH

United Kingdom
63 posts
Posted - 2006/03/29 :  09:37:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
why would a true hardcore raver need drugs to get high real hardcore ravers dnt need drugs

Spoone

United Kingdom
334 posts
Posted - 2006/03/29 :  11:37:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
pots all good. but cannabis isn't a drug anyway ;)

treetherealest
Average Member

United States
151 posts
Posted - 2006/04/01 :  05:01:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit treetherealest's homepage  Reply with quote
Many people I knew who were into the RAVE scene a few years ago it was mainly for the drugs. Now, none of them even listen to the music. I believe a REAL fan of a type of music, ENJOYS that music sober (when they are who they really are) and they don't need enhancements to appreciate the music. I think the arguments regarding "if there was no XTC there would be NONE of this music we are listening to", I think that's crap. First off, you can't predict the future. Secondly, you don't personally know the people who started it all, and what they did or didn't do when they created the music.

The music itself should LIFT you up enough to where you don't need something like drugs, and if it doesn't, then I guess to you, the music isn't that powerful.

Drugs are bad and they **** up lives and to argue for them is ridiculous. Yeah, most of us have tried drugs, but when you feel the need to keep doing them, it shows you have some issues with yourself.

This would be a beautiful scene if it wasn't constantly associated with hard drugs.

stokeraver
Starting Member

United Kingdom
10 posts
stokeraver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/04/03 :  00:43:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit stokeraver's homepage  Reply with quote
I can rave all night and enjoy the music without drugs, simple as. No need for me to risk taking drugs really.

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2006/04/03 :  11:15:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by treetherealest:
I believe a REAL fan of a type of music, ENJOYS that music sober (when they are who they really are) and they don't need enhancements to appreciate the music. that powerful.

Who says that the people who do drugs when they're at raves don't enjoy the music sober too? I've been listening to it since before I started doing drugs, I listen to it 24/7, on drugs or not on drugs. You think your a "real fan" and I'm not because of it? I DJ, promote, am learning to produce and go raving all the time yet just because I do drugs every so often I'm not really into the music? You need to get off your high horse mate before I kneecap it.

If someone plays pool in the pub when they're pissed do they only enjoy pool when they drink?

Sure drugs are bad and I'm damaging my body and brain but why would you give two shits it isn't hurting you.

Edited by - bulby_g on 2006/04/03 14:16:15
treetherealest
Average Member

United States
151 posts
Posted - 2006/04/07 :  19:12:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit treetherealest's homepage  Reply with quote
Okay, so you are saying you enjoy the music sober. So then according to that statement, I would say that you are a real fan and you enjoy the music.

The drugs are making you paranoid :-P

I'm not on a high horse. I'm sure I'll end up doing some sort of drug in the future. I do have a lot more respect for people who don't use drugs though. It shows they aren't dependent on a substance foreign to our bodies to have fun or get through a hard time. They can do it themeslves with no additives.

Ejaw123
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2006/04/09 :  12:07:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
aye i reckon that it wouldnt b the same wivout the drugs..i love listnin to hardcore tunes even when im not on em, but the drugs make it feel bettr, the only thing that puts me off is the fact me mate nearly died off Es the utha day, thought he could neck 10 of em nd be areet, he was very wrong :p

xer0
Starting Member

United States
1 post
Posted - 2006/04/13 :  03:42:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
blah.

drugs ftL. honestly, if u need some substance to feel beter, somethings not right. im 14 and dont plan on ever taking drugs or any of that crap.

its stupid, and pointless

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2006/04/13 :  09:21:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by treetherealest:

The drugs are making you paranoid :-P

Yeah one thing I'd never deny. Wasn't pills that done it though it was skunk.

I notice there's allot of words like "dependent" and "need" being thrown around, all the people I know (using pills!) don't have a drug problem they just use them once in a while recreationally. It's not like smoking, people who do pills don't have to drop 20 times a day just to get you through. I personally have never done drugs to get me through a hard time it's just something I choose to do once in a while to have a bit of fun... no different to any other recreational activity.

Fair play to you for not doing anything and all that but why think less of people who do?

Edited by - bulby_g on 2006/04/13 09:39:14

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 29 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page